Watch the sunset in Bali through spot at Uluwatu Temple, a Balinese temple to the sea Gods, with commanding view of the ocean high on a cliff. The temple is part of a series of temples built to protect the island from evil spirits and is the permanent home to a family of friendly monkeys. After exploring the temple and watching the sunset, experience one of Bali’s most famous cultural performaces, the Kecak Fire Dance. Watch the Balinese act out a scene from the Ramayana with a mesmerizing trance chant, punctuated by exciting fire dances by performers in intricate costumes. An unforgettable evening of Balinese culture that the whole family can enjoy.
Hidden Gems Padang-padang beach in south Bali. The best place for chill and drink beer for relaxation.
Visit Uluwatu Temple’s resident monkeys before you take in Bali’s best sunset, then watch the Ramayana come alive in a Kecak Fire Dance!
Resident Monkeys Enjoying the Sunset View
Watch the sunset behind the Uluwatu Temple and the perfomers take stage in this spectacle of a Kecak Dance
Watch the amising portrayal the Ramayana in the Kecak Fire Dance
Demon in Ramayana puts our the fire!
- 2:00pm pick up at your hotel
- 3:30pm Padang-padang Beach or Suluban Beach
- 5:00pm Uluwatu Temple
- 6:00pm Kecak Dance Performance
- 7:30pm Dinner at Jimbaran Seafood or massage spa
- 9:30pm Drop off at your Hotel
List Price :
- Private Trip (1 Participant) IDR : 800.000
- Private Trip (Group of 2 Participant) IDR : 575.000 / pax
- Private Trip (Group of 3-5 Participant) IDR : 495.000 / pax
- Private Trip (Group of 6-10 Participant) IDR : 400.000 / pax
- Driver (can speak english)
- Free Mineral water
- Entrance fee to Padang-Padang or Suluban Beach
- Entrance fee to Uluwatu Temple
- Entrance fee to the Kecak Dance Show
- Hotel Pick up : Only For Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran.
Not included :
- Dinner at Jimbaran Seafood
- Pick ups in Ubud, Canggu, And Tabanan areas will incur an additional surcharge or IDR50,000/person, to be paid during pick up at 13:00pm